Advantiv maintains an extensive inventory of silicon wafers.
Products ranging from filmed to patterned test wafers can be quickly put into processing. Primarily supported by our Japan-based parent company Advantec Co., Ltd., we supply into all divisions of the semiconductor industry. Our diameter expertise includes 50mm through 450mm substrates.
Premium silicon wafers
- 50mm to 450mm
- 300mm 17nm low particle (high grade) – Mechanical Grade (low grade)
- 300mm low particle T-Ox/SiN/Resist
- 300mm low particle reclaimed wafers (26nm to 200nm capability)
- 300mm low and high haze measurement wafers
- 300mm Ultra flat/Bowed wafers/Low metals
- 300mm 0-degree notch wafers
- 200mm and 300mm Non standard thick(up to 1000um) wafers
- 200mm and 300mm Polishing service for SiC/GaN/Sapphire
- Deposition methods: Thermal, PVD, LPCVD, PECVD and ALD
– Thermal oxide, High Density Plasma oxide, TEOS, USG, PSG,
[Metals / Evaporated Metals]
a-C, Ag, Al, Au, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Ni, Ru, Ta, TaN, Ti, TiN, W
[Low k Films]
Black Diamond (k ~ 3, 2.7 and 2.55)
[ArF, KrF, i-Line, DUV, etc.]
(a-Si, SiC, SiCN, SiGe, SiN, SiON)
CMP characterization pattern commonly used with copper
CMP characterization pattern used for STI polish
Simple trench pattern commonly used for deposition applications
- [40nm L/S ]
Small features down to 40nm L/S for various etch/ALD/other applications
*Customer provided design files e.g. GDS, STP,etc.
SiC, glass, quartz, solid-core substrates (e.g. Al, W, Cu), gallium nitride to gallium arsenide.