Advantiv offers deep industry domain expertise and technology integration for Industry 4.0 modules as well as full-stack solutions for digitally upgrading fabs, facilities and OEM equipment. Selected solution sets (offered in partnership with core technology providers) are highlighted below.
OEE-centric Solutions for Digitally Upgrading Facilities & Capital Equipment
- Out-of-the-Box Machine Support – Existing library of capital equipment integrations. Efficient use of building blocks for first-time equipment.
- Unified Man-Machine Interfaces – Diversity of indicator types and methods with the same meaning mapped to a single indicator type.
- Hierarchical Dashboards – Visualize status and KPIs at any level in the corporation.
- KPIs & Traceability – OEE, availability, performance, quality, MTBF and MTBA with traceability down to any event.
- Predictive Maintenance & Machine Learning – Increased equipment productivity through just-in-time maintenance scheduling.
Real-time Asset Tracking & Condition Monitoring
- Industrial grade system by TDK
- Position accuracy up to 0.2m
- Asset tag battery life: 10+ years
- BLE 5.0 protocol compliant and BLE MESH network. Roadmap to Sub-GHz, LoRa, BLE 5.1.
- AES encrypted communication
Brief Case Studies
- Multiple commercial semiconductor fabs: Advantiv enhances operator productivity and ease-of-use with a drop-in-replacement auto-ID device at roughly half the cost of incumbent product.
- A Top-5 semiconductor OEM: Advantiv is working with multiple divisions on integrating multi-input, smart sensors which provide critical analytics and a unique dataset for optimizing equipment performance.
- Helping a semiconductor OEM meet requirements of a Top-3 chip fab: Advantiv provides an edge-intelligent sensor which enables easy compliance with requirements from a Top-3 chip fab for auto-monitoring and shut-down functionality.