Clean Energy – in Support of Parent Company Advantec
Advantiv explores and engages in clean energy partnerships and new business opportunities, primarily in support of its Japan-based parent company Advantec Co.,Ltd. https://en.advantec-global.com/business/environment/
Partial List of the Advantec Group's Activities Related to Clean Energy
In developmental testing phase of a new “clean energy + storage + management system”, in collaboration with Japan’s Ministry of the Environment.
- The clean energy and management system portions are for the most part in-house designs.
- For the storage component, they are initally working with various partners on the Li-ion and NAS batteries, with ongoing interest in the latest storage solutions.
- New technologies for power generation, microgrid management, VPPs (virtual power plants) etc. are also of interest.
Clean Energy Projects in Japan
Clean energy projects in Japan, completed / underway as of November 2019
- 63 solar plants totaling ~200MW – in operation.
- 1 biomass plant – commissioning is pending utility approvals etc.
- 1 sustainable community(~100 homes, 1 hotel, shops & restaurants) which combines a variety of clean energy technologies – under construction.
Financial Entities Related to Clean Energy
- Clean energy infrastructure investment fund established in September 2018, under a separate entity “Tokyo Infrastructure Asset Management” – https://www.tokyo-infra.co.jp/tiam/
- Clean energy investment corporation, under a separate entity “Tokyo Infrastructure Energy Investment Corporation” – https://www.tokyo-infra.com
- Trust Company focused on renewable energy power generation and properties, under a separate entity “J-Value Trust Co.” – https://www.jvtrust.co.jp