Advantiv provides a wide variety of power quality products with a particular focus on cost-effective, embedded solutions for capital equipment and facilities with sensitive/critical power quality requirements.
- PQube3 series: Power Quality Analyzer + Smart Sensor
- Widely deployed by semiconductor and medical equipment manufacturers, semiconductor chip manufacturing fabs, data centers, railways, etc.
- Minimizes downtime and warranty/service costs from power quality issues which are often intermittent and hard-to-trace.
- Provides a unique and mission-critical data set for industrial IoT/predictive maintenance/Industry 4.0 initiatives
- microPMU: Ultra-accurate phasor meansurements, ideally suited for R&D groups focused on microgrids and distribution grids connecting DERs (distributed energy resources).
- Measure and understand the complex and dynamic power flows in distribution grids and microgrids, particularly with indreasing DERs (distributed energy resources).
- Implement real-time control applications using the IEEE C37.118.2-2011 interface.
- Detect cyber attack rehearsals at substations.
- Industrial Power Corruptor: Creates bad power quality to test equipment immunity
- Product integration support for capital equipment OEMs
- Product implmentation support for manufacturing sites
- Training and consulting
- Testing of equipment for resistance/immunity to power quality issues